- Saturday 9/19: All-Region Jazz Auditions at Carroll Senior High School. Students from TMEA Region 24 will converge on Southlake to compete for coveted spots in two select All-Region jazz ensembles. Those ensembles will perform a concert in November at Carroll Senior High School.
- Wednesday 9/30: Clinics with New York saxophonist Adam Larson's jazz trio. Adam Larson (adamlarsonjazz.com) will be on the CSHS campus to work with and play for our three jazz ensembles.
- Sunday 10/4: Jazz Combo performance at Southlake Oktoberfest, on the Gazebo stage. We're playing at 12:00pm. Please come out and enjoy some great music!
- Tuesday 11/10: All-Region Jazz Concert, 7:00pm. Please come out to this free concert in the CSHS Auditorium to experience the most talented young musicians in the Metroplex!
- Monday 11/16 - Tuesday 11/17: Clinics with jazz education legend Ronald Carter. Professor Carter will work with all three high school jazz groups and the Dawson Middle School jazz band.
- Thursday 12/3: Winter Jazz Concert. The Southlake community is warmly invited to attend our annual Winter Concert, featuring the three high school jazz ensembles and the jazz groups from Dawson and Carroll Middle Schools. The concert is at 6:30pm in the CSHS Cafeteria.
We look forward to seeing you at some of our exciting performances this Fall!